Sunday, January 25, 2009

Do wishes really come true? I wish.....

I wish for human beings to treat each other with respect and love....
I wish for innocent children, men, women to stop being killed, murdered everyday due to wars for any reason, especially wealth and money....
I wish for homeless women in Niger to stop being raped by soldiers....
I wish for ALL Governments to stop robbing and lying to their people....
I wish the media would STOP lying to us and start telling the truth the real story....

I wish for once that the world would see Israel for the murderers they really are and boycott them to stop this nasty apartheid.

I wish women and children were not used as sex slaves or slaves of any kind for another human beings gain....
I wish Oprah, Ellen, Trump, Hiltons the Vanderbilts all the filthy rich of the world would give to real, credible causes to stop abuse and hunger in this world....I wish that the masses would get a clue about what hatred is brewing in this world and do something about it........

I wish humans were not judged by the color of their skin.........
I wish I didn't face the truth about this existence....I wish I didn't see things as they truly are.....
I wish I could candy coat disaster....and float in a bubble like the rest of this world............
I wish the world could be a better, kinder, more loving place to exist..............

No comments:

Post a Comment